Time slot, Covid-pass & a safe visit
We look forward to welcoming you back! Below you will find the current guildelines to best plan and enjoy your visit.
Louisiana follows the Danish authorities’ Covid-19 guidelines. On this page you will find all the information that you need before and during your visit. By following these guidelines, you help us look after each other and ensure a safe museum visit.
Before your visit
Museum guests aged 15 or over must show Covid-pass upon arrival at the museum entrance. The Covid-pass is documentation of one of the following:
- a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 72 hours. The documentation of either a negative antigen test (also known as a quick test) or a negative PCR test (throat swab) must include your name, time of when the test was taken and test result. In connection with this guests aged 15 or over must also show ID. This may be a driving licence, the yellow national health service card, passport or other official ID issued by the authorities.
- a positive COVID-19 test, that should be conducted minimum 14 and maximum 180 days prior to your visit.
- proof of completed vaccine. Guests must have received the last vaccine at least two weeks before visiting.
You must present the documentation either in print or as a screenshot on your phone. Children up to and including 14 years of age are not required to present a negative test. Please note that we do not store any of the information that you show us.
Time slot for your arrival
We ask that you book time slot before your visit, so that we can ensure that there is room at the museum when you arrive. For more information on how to book time slot, please see below. Please note that the time selected merely indicates the interval in which your visit starts. You can stay as long as you like.
Seat reservation when travelling by train
It is a requirement to book a seat when travelling by train on the Coast Line. Please be sure to book before you get on the train and remember that you must also wear a face ceoverings on your journey. Contact DSB Customer Sevices for help to book your seat..
BOOK TIME SLOT BEFORE YOUR VISIT
We ask that you book time slot for your arrival before visiting the museum. Time slots are free of charge. Please note that the time selected merely indicates the interval in which your visit starts. You can stay as long as you like.
How to book your time slot
- First, choose language in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the date and time for your visit in the calendar.
- If you are member or have any other prepaid entrance card/ticket, please add to basket to proceed.
- If you wish to buy admission tickets together with your time slot select the desired number of admission tickets, before adding them both to the basket. Admission tickets can also be bought when you arrive at the museum.
- Fill in the delivery address. The time slots and tickets will be sent to the specified email address.
- Proceed to completion/payment. A payment window will appear if you have selected an admission ticket.
- Upon arrival to the museum your ticket/time slot will be scanned
- You must use the queue on your left, if you are member or have any other prepaid entrance card/ticket. From the queue furthest to the right you will be able to by your admission ticket.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your visit.
A safe visit
- Remember to keep your distance. Minumum one meter when standing still.
- Sneeze into your elbow and wipe your hands with hand sanitiser at the dispensers set up all over the museum.
- Museum guests aged 12 or over must wear face coverings or visor, when inside the museum. When seated in the cafe, you are free to take the face covering off. Please remember that selected people are exempted from use of face coverings.